Monday, February 22, 2021

Vaccination information

This information has been provided by Huerta Nueva resident Chris Reade. His wife, June, was called for her first vaccination and he has suggested the following . . . Further to my post about the covid vaccinations, I would like to add the following without intending to be patronising in any way:
1. Make sure the medical centre and the ayuntamiento have an up to date phone number for you.
2. We only got 24 hours' notice in Spanish, no English spoken. If you are not comfortable with Spanish phone calls, I would perhaps find a Spanish speaker friend, gestor or interpreter who would take the call for you, and update the medical centre and town hall accordingly. Otherwise you might miss your vaccination.
3. The call comes as an 'Unknown Number or 'Private Number'. I often decline these, but I'm glad I picked this one up!
Just thought this might be useful to know. June added . . . Well been to have my 1st vaccination, now back home, it was quite an experience, very efficient, didn't even have to get out of the car and wasn't aware when they gave me the jab, all very smooth. Have to return in 3 weeks for the 2nd go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Los Gallardos Fiesta 2022