Monday, October 4, 2021

Change on COVID updates

From today I shall no longer be doing my daily updates as the figures have significantly reduced and hopefully Almería and Levante-Alto Almanzora will soon be moving into level zero.


As was mentioned in a facebook post, the important figures are the numbers of people being hospitalised, in ICU and losing their lives.

Whilst I slightly disagree about the number of new cases being irrelevant, because I think it does highlight where the “hotspots” are and how towns are performing, I will be moving away from my usual format and instead sharing hospitalizations etc. However, these figures will be for the whole of Andalucía and not just Almería.

Here is this data from the last few days.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Los Gallardos Fiesta 2022